Psalm 126:3

The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy.

The Gift of Life

I didn't give you the gift of life, But in my heart I know. The love I feel is deep and real, As if it had been so. For us to have each other, Is like a dream come true! No, I didn't give you The gift of life, Life gave me the gift of you.
--author unknown

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Summer Fun



The first part of the summer has been great! All the kids have enjoyed spending time outside. From jumping to swimming to swinging to just learning to walk on the grass. They've all wanted to be outside and the nice weather has certainly enhanced their enjoyment.
Carter enjoys jumping on the trampoline. Gayle and I have observed his "cat-like" balance on several occasions this summer, as you can see from the slide show above.
Ben likes to demonstrate his cannon ball into the pool. He's such a boy (grinning dad) . Nolan apart from swinging, supervises the lawn activities. Anna's begun to explore the yard more, but she always makes sure mom is within her line of sight.

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gayle and Matt,
Your Anna is adorable. Amazing how these precious children change so when they are finally with their families. Congratulations. You all look so happy.
God Bless Your Family,

Vern, Vicky, Cole, Hailey and Ella Meilyn Baoyi (Anna's Fuling Sister)