Anna has found her spot in the family. She has even found a few items that are just her size. She also found how to create a mess--just her size or at her level. She has cut a few molars this week. And she has mastered climbing even better, I think she could be part mountain goat, just like her brothers. :)
Psalm 126:3
The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy.
The Gift of Life
I didn't give you the gift of life, But in my heart I know. The love I feel is deep and real, As if it had been so. For us to have each other, Is like a dream come true! No, I didn't give you The gift of life, Life gave me the gift of you.
--author unknown
--author unknown
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Just my Size
Anna has found her spot in the family. She has even found a few items that are just her size. She also found how to create a mess--just her size or at her level. She has cut a few molars this week. And she has mastered climbing even better, I think she could be part mountain goat, just like her brothers. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Gayle and Matt,
Anna is adorable!! So happy she is with you now.
Love,
Sue G
Post a Comment