What a wonderful weekend. Happy Mom's Day to all of you moms out there. I got to spend my time with my favorite people, my family.
Just a quick catch up on our news. Last weekend Matt and I built the kids the "fort". Actually just the first step before the swings get added. As with any house project-children get involved. Matt still beats me for the most pathetic job--changing the toilet out and our son Benjamin getting a "horsey ride" on Dad's back.
To think this time last year I was in China with our daughter. I can't believe a year has past. She has so fit into the family. It's really something how families are made. She still makes us so happy. It's so cute how she hangs out with her brothers. She's a "me-too". Her language has really blossomed too. Although "Mommy" is her most used word.
No comments:
Post a Comment