Psalm 126:3

The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy.

The Gift of Life

I didn't give you the gift of life, But in my heart I know. The love I feel is deep and real, As if it had been so. For us to have each other, Is like a dream come true! No, I didn't give you The gift of life, Life gave me the gift of you.
--author unknown

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's Official!!


Anna's adoption has been finalized today. What a joy and relief! I can't believe this journey we have been on to get here. Anna has really bonded with all of us. She's so cute the way she interacts with her daddy, squinting her eyes to give him the "love eyes". I've heard him call her his "favorite girl" and she just calls him "dadda". I feel so blessed by my family. Each child is so unique and special. We can't imagine our lives without any of them.

By the way, suckers were passed out to the children after adoptions are finalized. I guess to literally make the family "stick together".

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's so good to see your "Adoption Day" picture! I remember our Adoption Day was 9/27/06 and was my husband's birthday. They asked us questions like "Do you promise to love Evan forever?" I remember just crying and thinking "of course!" I know it's already felt permanent for you, but it's a relief to KNOW it's permanent. Congratulations!