Psalm 126:3
The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy.
The Gift of Life
I didn't give you the gift of life, But in my heart I know. The love I feel is deep and real, As if it had been so. For us to have each other, Is like a dream come true! No, I didn't give you The gift of life, Life gave me the gift of you.
--author unknown
--author unknown
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Update from Chongqing China
I spoke with Gayle this morning. She and Anna are doing great! Anna loves to playing with bubbles, as you can see in the slide show above. Also, she doesn't want to be away from Gayle. Today they went to the zoo. Gayle told me we're lucky to have the St. Louis zoo. We'll have to plan a day at the zoo when they come home.
I've attached more photos of Anna and the other children on the couch in the hotel. They're are so cute! Poor little David has been sick. His mom Julie had to take him to the doctor. Hopefully, he'll be feeling better soon.
Just eight more days and they'll be home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Anna looks so happy! Love seeing the pictures!
Anna looks so happy and content! It is evident that she & her Mommy are bonding well! And what a beautiful dress...is that for the ceremony?
We are counting down with you:)
Your Friends, The Browns
Wow! I get so excited looking at the pictures. I can't even imagine how excited you all are. And how Matt and boys must be so anxious to have you both home. Anna is so beautiful and looks so happy with her Mama. God's blessings for a safe trip home. Can't wait to see you both at Circle!
Carolyn B.
Post a Comment