Psalm 126:3

The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy.

The Gift of Life

I didn't give you the gift of life, But in my heart I know. The love I feel is deep and real, As if it had been so. For us to have each other, Is like a dream come true! No, I didn't give you The gift of life, Life gave me the gift of you.
--author unknown

Friday, May 16, 2008

Mommy's Helper



Anna is adjusting to family life very well. She still wants to be near me but she has let Daddy take her in the morning and play while I sleep. She had her first doctor visit today. She weighs only 18 lbs,11 oz and is 29 1/2" tall. She's 50% on height and only 10% on weight. I don't know how they weighed her at 22 lbs, I think she really was wearing about 4 lbs of clothing.

It is wonderful to be home and get back to our routines.

2 comments:

Jeff and Amy said...

Fellow Life Linker here, welcome home, your litle Anna is just adorable!!! I so enjoyed following your journey, get rested up and enjoy that sweet little angel.

Anonymous said...

So glad you both made it home safely. She seems to be doing well. She is adorable.

Brandy