Well, the rumor was true. The Letters of Invitation to come to China came on Monday and overnighted to us on Tuesday, April 1, no fooling. This wonderful document states that we need to come to China for the purpose of adopting Fu Le Fang. Hopefully, today or Thursday we will get our travel itinerary and start booking our flights.
Oh, did I mention they want me May 1st. Nothing is definite yet but our baby girl may be in my arms in 34 days. Yippee!
2 comments:
So wonderful! What a great picture of Anna.
Tracey
Dear Woodall Family,
Congratulations! I'm Lucy, Elizabeth Judy's sister in-law. She told me about you a long time ago and then recently sent your blog link. We too adopted from China 7 months ago already. Anna is beautiful and I can imagine your excitement in waiting to go and get her! Best of luck and if you don't mind, I'd love to follow along your journey! :) Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!
Sincerely,
Lucy Judy (mom to Magnolia)
http://thejudyfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment