Psalm 126:3

The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy.

The Gift of Life

I didn't give you the gift of life, But in my heart I know. The love I feel is deep and real, As if it had been so. For us to have each other, Is like a dream come true! No, I didn't give you The gift of life, Life gave me the gift of you.
--author unknown

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Some Assembly Required





Good day! Another weekend project to do. I set out today to put Anna's crib together. This was a minor feat because we had NO instructions. I went on-line and fond the closest model to ours. By the way, I have extra pieces, is anyone missing any? Gwen? Mimi??

Matt was trying to work on his homework. But he finally came up and asked, "Do you need some help?"Now why would he think that?? I had three kids helping me. With his help, we had the crib put together in no time. Coincidentally, the mattress was delivered. So I put the sheets, crib bumper and dust ruffle on.

Now, the fun begins. Trying to keep the three big brothers out of her bed!

No comments: