Well, as many may know today is the Chinese New Year. Big deal? Yeah, sort of. The update news is---there is NO news. Because of this holiday, many government offices are closed. There has been no progress on translating our dossier. Hopefully, after the holiday many will go back to their jobs refreshed and ready to plow through those dossiers to get those babies home!
Again, Happy New Year. Go out and enjoy some Chinese food.
Psalm 126:3
The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy.
The Gift of Life
I didn't give you the gift of life, But in my heart I know. The love I feel is deep and real, As if it had been so. For us to have each other, Is like a dream come true! No, I didn't give you The gift of life, Life gave me the gift of you.
--author unknown
--author unknown
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment